Interim Report and Plans on Diamond Drill Exploration in the Monogram Mesa Area, Montrose County, Colorado October 1954
MetadataShow full item record
The Monogram Mesa area is in Montrose County, Colo.,, and includes parts of New Mexico principal meridian. About 45 percent of the Monogram Mesa area is covered by about 204 privately owned claims; the remaining 55 percent of Monogram Mesa is public land. Monogram Mesa lies between two important ore producing areas, Jo Dandy to the northeast and Bull Canyon to the southwest. No mines have been developed to date on Monogram Mesa. Between October 6, 1953, and July 23, 1954, 120 holes totaling 89, 999 feet were drilled in both close-spaced and wide-spaced patterns in the area to search for ...